- Every person who has studied in UAS Campus School (hereafter referred to as School), irrespective of the study tenure, after attaining an age of 18 years shall be eligible for admission as a MEMBER of UAS Campus School Alumni Association (hereafter referred to as Association).
- Membership fee of Rs.300/- is a one time voluntary donation from eligible members who can provide an address in Karnataka State and a proof of being an alumnus / alumna of the School.
REGISTER OF MEMBERS
- Association Office shall maintain database of members with Member ID, Name, Date of Birth, Blood Group, Qualifications, Activities, Expertise, Specializations, Profession, Hobbies, Addresses with Pin Codes, email ids, social media ids, Telephone number/s, family details etc., (if given)
- Every member shall forthwith verify the database & notify any update in his/her name, address, qualifications, achievements etc.,
CESSATION OF MEMBERSHIPAny member desirous of tendering his/her resignation from the Association may do so after clearing arrears and liabilities if any, with the Association office.
A member shall be disqualified to be a member of the Association:
- If he/she is of unsound mind., If he/she is convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude or found to be guilty of professional misconduct among the members of Alumni.
- If he/she acts and behaves in a manner that is detrimental to the growth and objectives of Alumni Association.